Thursday, April 1, 2010

Baby Shower Card





This is a card I made for my friend's baby shower... I cuttlebugged the front AND the back of the card. Did a little stamping. Both the lady and the sentiment are cut from cricut new arrival. The card was getting a little busy so I wanted to pop her up. A neat trick with pop dots is that u can cut them when they are still on the protective sheet so you have the exact size needed even if it's a teeny tiny one. You can see on of my pop dots peeking out past her elbow... I could've cut that one down smaller :) I used pink stickles and a bit of bling... but I really wish I hadn't stickled the "congratulations" but once I started I had to just go with it! I think silver pen dots in strategic places would have looked much better.
I have A LOT to make in the next couple months! Let me know if you have any ideas for me... I need to make a baby's first bday card, 4 girl bday cards, a baby's 2nd bday card, and 2 boy bday cards... jeepers!
Coming soon.. I have a great idea for mass produced mother's day cards... hmmm but wait a second I may not want to share since some of u will be getting them!

No comments:

Post a Comment