Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hope you all had a great weekend... I sure did! Although I did do some work around the house, I had a lot of fun for the most part. Hubby and I watched a couple of good movies and hung out with friends, ate good food, went to the museum AND I made two cards!!! I will post 1 card soon but the other 6 cards for April/May I will post after the events. YES... I said SEVEN cards for the next 2 months! I am excited because this week I'm going to look into getting a true light desk lamp to help out the quality of my pictures that I post. I want to homogenize the way I take pics because some of the detail is lost because the cards are sitting on various surfaces and in odd-ball lighting situations. Anyway, Happy creating everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Lot's of card-making going on. Thanks for my card-- I love it!

    ReplyDelete