Saturday, April 24, 2010

Mother's Day! (SPOILER!!!!) Don't look if you don't want to see your Mother's Day Card!

Can you believe how easy these were?! Very simple recipe.. 12x12 cardstock, ribbon, paper flowers (the economic prima line), gems/brads, corner punch, and white pen. 1 cardstock sheet makes 4 cards (I only used 4 sheets to make 16 cards!!!). I layered the ribbons and placed in different locations on the card. the centers of the flowers are either gems or brads. I used a punch to round out my corners.

What I wanted to really draw attention to was the faux stitching. Faux stitching is MAGIC on a simple card. It fills space and creates interest. I used a white Signo pen and I even wrote my sentiment instead of stamping. Take a look at the pink card, middle-back. Notice on that one I used blue stitching. Also looks great, but I started getting lazy about coordinating pen colors so I used white for all the rest :)

















1 comment:

  1. I loved my card. How cute (and easy). I'm inspired to make all of my cards tomorrow... better late than never!

    ReplyDelete