Monday, November 30, 2009

Cuttlebug Sandwich Link

Aside from her spelling of "Sandwhich" this is an AWESOME post on the cricut website if you're interested in using other brands of dies and embossing folders. Of course it's use at your own risk and I have read many posts where the b-plates have cracked or broken. I haven't tried any out personally, but will keep you posted with my results when I do! I got an amazing deal at AC Moore on back-up plates for 65% off! I can't wait to try Spellbinder's Nestabilities ("Nesties"). I also got some Sizzix embossing folders that are used with their Texture Boutique machine but I think they're like the Cuttlebug folders and don't require any adjusting.

http://www.cricut.com/(S(ni5ab055uxqfae55s0qhysqu))/messageboard/printable.aspx?m=2929158

No comments:

Post a Comment